April 2014-July 2019VANCOUVER FOUNDATION
Manager of Communications, Office of the President
• Published an avg. of 20 blog posts, media releases, newsletters & events invitations per month on website, intranet and email
• Published +55 social media posts across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram per month
• Managed editorial calendar for content publishing and coordinated +15 staff contributors.
• Accomplished 70% open rate for 11 key audiences
• Drove click engagement to 40-65% for top 10 senders through new email list segmentation and content personalization
• Engaged 68% of total participants for annual campaign
• Onboarded +2.5K new contacts to Salesforce CRM
• Tracked social media activity for +430 partner events
• Sent personalized emails to over 19k organization contacts.
• Increased inbound website traffic, search & click rates by 65-85% YoY from 2014 to 2019 through landing page redesign, content featurization, enhanced search capability, webforms and onramps leading to +4k new contacts within 1 year.
• Designed and coded 12 branded email templates for Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Pardot
• Executed list segmentation, de-duplication process, and conducted CASL compliance review for over 20k contacts.
• Designed, developed & implemented 1st community foundation Open Licensing Policy & national stakeholder campaign.
• Led digital strategy 2014-2019.
ADMINISTRATION & ANALYTICS
• Primary Admin for Salesforce, Pardot email marketing, Drupal CMS, Sharepoint intranet, WordPress, Facebook Business, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, SurveyMonkey, Critical Mention & Meltwater media monitoring platforms.
March 2012 – January 2014MOZILLA FOUNDATION
Social Media, Content Producer
• Led social media strategy for Mozilla & Mozilla’s Webmaker Project
• Supported product marketing & product launches & promoted international events such as MozFest and MakerParty
• Grew global audience engagement by following, sharing and celebrating user-made content
• Attracted over 265,000 new followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr through creative content strategy
• Published an average of 10 posts/day on multiple social media platforms
• Executed social media strategy for EOY fundraising campaign
• Earned 3,176 mentions of #ilovetheweb with 4.9M social media impressions without paid advertising
• Led creative for Webmaker Video Marketing Materials, winning 2012's RGD Social Good Design Award.
February 2010 – April 2013 (3 years, 2 months) VancouverREBECCAH MULLEN COMMUNICATIONS & DESIGN
Select Clients include:
• Social Media & Website Manager, Content Developer for City of Vancouver, Office of the Mayor, (Contract) March 2011 – July 2011
• Website and Data Development plus Email Campaign Management for Vision Vancouver Municipal Campaign, (Contract) August-November 2011
January 2001 – April 2002BENTO BOX MEDIA
Account Manager, Marketing Manager
• Launched 8 new projects with existing clients, landed 9 new clients
• Project managed internal rebrand
• Secondary client relationship manager
• Lead proposal writer
• Authored media awareness campaigns resulting in Bento Box’s 2001 Georgia Straight’s Best of Vancouver issue ‘Best Web Design Company’
• Landed feature company profiles on Adobe.com and Azure Design & Architecture Magazine.
2019BCFED OH&S Committee Education
Occupational Health & Safety Committee Part I, 2019
2017, 2018UBC Sauder School of Business
• Web Analytics for Site Optimization, 2017
• Measuring Marketing Campaigns Online, 2017
• Understanding and Managing Change, 2018