Open Licensing for Grantmakers
Open Licensing Initiative
Vancouver Foundation’s Open Licensing Policy is designed to promote intentional sharing of socially innovative ideas, resources, and knowledge across the charitable sector. Our goal is to explore how this approach will encourage more collaboration, innovation, replication, and broader exposure of the good ideas we encounter every day.
Read the Open Blog Series:
- Open Policies Unlock Our Full Potential
- Vancouver Foundation becomes the first Canadian community foundation to join the Open Licensing movement
- Why We’re Working Openly on our Open Licensing Policy
- ‘What Does Open Mean?’ an Idea Jam with our Staff
- What did our Advisory Committee members have to say about Open Licensing?
- Key Insights from Our Grantee Advisors on Open Licensing
- Bumps in the road on our path towards Open Licensing
- It’s 2017 – Where’s that Policy?